Select a few options for your shed, then review & checkout.
Brighton Round Wooden Gazebos (OUT OF STOCK)
- FREE delivery and professional on-site installation within 50 miles from installation branch
- 25-year asphalt shingles included, providing lasting protection with 5 popular colors to choose from
- Crafted from select tight-knot cedar
- Excellent combination of sun and shade
- 10-year Top-to-Bottom warranty
Beautiful Round Wood Gazebos
Add an unforgettable flair to your outdoor living space with the Brighton wood gazebo. Perfect for romantic candlelit dinners, memorable family picnics, or relaxing moments under dappled sunshine and shade. Crafted from select, tight-knot cedar, your new gazebo is resistant to weather decay and insect infestation; this way, you never have to worry about expensive maintenance and upkeep. Whether you’re seeking a world-class venue for your next social event, or simply looking for a backyard haven of rest and relaxation, your search ends here. The Brighton gives you the exquisite and stylish touch you deserve.
These customizable Brighton wooden gazebos are the perfect choice for your outdoor events; whether you’re longing for a romantic backyard getaway for candlelit suppers, planning an upcoming wedding or graduation, or simply want an idyllic home barbecue destination. With our state-of-the-art new take on an old-fashioned design, we give you a haven for fun, play, entertainment, or reflection. Even better, you can customize these Brighton Gazebos to your heart’s content with classic cupolas, eye-catching flowerboxes, state-of-the-art wooden benches, and delightful tables.
With their gorgeous cedar build and classic design; the Brighton backyard gazebos make your landscape a true outdoor wonderland. With the Brighton, the possibilities are endless, and your dreams may be just about to come true…
Round Gazebo Dimensions
|Actual Interior Dimension||113"|
|Door Opening Size (w x d)||44" x 82"|
|Assembled Weight||551 Lbs.|
|Warranty||Workmanship/Mfg. - 1 yrs|
|Hardware & Accessories - 2 yrs|
|OSB (Oriented Strand Board) -2 yrs|
|Cedar Lumber - 15 yrs.|
Before You Buy
What you should know before your purchase:
- We will contact you within three business days after purchase to schedule a tentative gazebo installation date.
- 3ft. of clearance around your entire outdoor gazebo is required.
- Installation site needs to be cleared and prepared to within 6in. of level.
- Check with your HOA for any local building code requirements prior to purchase.
- Access to electricity is required within 150ft. of your backyard install site.
- Prices do not include optional accessories, permits, zoning, excavating, slab, set back advice, out of level or delivery beyond 50 miles.