Select a few options for your shed, then review & checkout.
Aspen Garage Shed
- 25-year asphalt shingles included, providing lasting protection with 5 popular colors to choose from
- Includes felt and drip edge
- 8' tall side wall height/ Over 12' peak height
- Extra-wide 64" double door opening
- Premium 2x4 construction
- 10-year top-to-bottom warranty
- LP® engineered wood siding provides complete resistance against rot, decay and termites
Garage Shed Styled for Your Large-Scale Projects
For your large storage purposes, you’ll find the Aspen series’ garage-style sheds fit your every need. Complete with the option of a handy loft, these oversized wooden sheds can accommodate heavy-duty tools, vehicles, boats, exercise equipment, or large-scale art or work projects. Your new shed comes with delivery, and convenient, professional installation.
3 Sizes to Choose From
You choose from 16'x16', 16'x20', and 16'x24' sizes, and you get 64” wide steel-reinforced doors, so you can wheel your heavy equipment, vehicles, or other projects in and out with total ease. Of course, the Aspen series comes fully primed and ready to paint in the color of your choice. With strong 2x4 construction that holds up to any weather, and a 10-year warranty; your new Aspen garage shed is the spacious, durable option you’ve been looking for.
Ideal Backyard Bungalow
Let your imagination run wild. Many folks use the Aspen garage shed as large-scale workout spaces, full-sized yoga studios, or even backyard gyms. If you’re an artist or mechanic, the Aspen series gives you the space you need to get your hands dirty and delve into your work. We’ve seen folks use these sheds to create car mechanic garages, professional sculpture studios, sound recording studios, dance facilities, and yes – deluxe guest houses and storage spaces.
Your large-scale shed, complete with optional loft, puts opportunity at your fingertips. It has potential as the perfect workshop for the do-it-yourselfer. Add lighting, windows, ventilation and you have an ultra-affordable workshop – right in your backyard. No more feeling cramped in the house, no more searching for a spot for your big projects, and no more wishing you had enough room to meet your specific creative, work, or relaxation goals. Get your Aspen shed garage today, and live the lifestyle you’ve been searching for.
Garden Storage Solution
The Aspen is also a great solution for garden storage. With standard 64” double doors and the garage door option, storing large tractors, weed trimmers, wheelbarrows and lawnmowers is simple and convenient. Consider adding a loft for extra storage space of seasonal items.
Man Cave / She Shed
Transform your space into a personal sanctuary. Good news, no one has to be left out. Turn your space into a man-cave or she shed. We can install a large space in your backyard that you can call your own. You deserve it!
|16x16 Aspen||16x20 Aspen||16x24 Aspen|
|Common Size (w x d x h)||16' x 16' x 12'-10"||16' x 20' x 12'-10"||16' x 24' x 12'-10"|
|Actual Interior Dimensions (w x d)||192" x 192"||192" x 240"||192" x 288"|
|Actual Floor size||192" x 192"||192" x 240"||192" x 288"|
|Cubic Feet Storage||2651||3313||3976|
|Side Wall Height||96"||96"||96"|
|Double Door Opening Width||64"||64"||64"|
|Double Door Opening Height||72"||72"||72"|
|Wall Framing/ Construction||2x4||2x4||2x4|
|Floor Joist Spacing||16"||16"||16"|
|Overhang length (Front)||5.5"||5.5"||5.5"|
|Overhang length (sides)||3.75"||3.75"||3.75"|
|Maximum Roof Load (lb./ sq. ft.)||30||30||30|
|Maximum Wind Resistance (mph)||90||90||90|
|Assembled Weights||1816 lbs.||2006 lbs.||2216 lbs.|
|Continuous piano hinges included||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Aluminum threshold included||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Type of handle included||Keyed locking "L" handle||Keyed locking "L" handle||Keyed locking "L" handle|
|Warranty||10-year top-to-bottom warranty||10-year top-to-bottom warranty||10-year top-to-bottom warranty|
|Exterior Latex Paint Trim (qt)||2||2||2|
|Exterior Latex Paint Siding & Doors (Gal)||3||3||4|
Before You Buy
What you should know before your purchase:
- We will contact you within three business days after purchase to schedule a tentative shed installation date.
- 3ft. of clearance around your entire shed is required. 4ft. if shed is larger than 160 sq. ft.
- Installation site needs to be cleared and prepared to within 6in. of level.
- Check with your HOA for any local building code requirements prior to purchase.
- Access to electricity is required within 150ft.
- Prices do not include painting, optional accessories, permits, zoning, excavating, slab, set back advice and out of level.
- We will install on concrete slab in place of wood floor. Slab must meet size and level requirements. No price adjustment or floor materials will be given due to additional labor and concrete anchors required.
- Painting is not included with purchase. We advise to paint the exterior of our wood sheds with a quality latex paint and caulk all critical joints. Our warranty requires that all exposed surfaces need to be painted within 30 days after installation.