Select a few options for your shed, then review & checkout.
Verona 10x10 Shed with Loft
Shed with a Loft and Charming Design
This charming barn-style shed, complete with a handy loft, gives you tons of storage space – providing room for all your yard and garden accessories; from ladders and wheel barrows to ride-on mowers and power tools. With 6' wall height, you can easily hang your long-handled tools like rakes and shovels, weed-eaters and trimmers. In fact, because of this shed’s barn-style design, you get a 10' peak height and even includes a loft – giving you 40% more space to stow your belongings, and leaving your floor open for heavier equipment or room to work. Of course, this barn shed features tons of world-class perks – from insect and weather-repellent LP® Siding to 25-year asphalt shingles, galvanized steel hinges to prevent door sagging, to a 2-year warranty with your best interest at heart. And the Verona 10x10 shed design is easy to customize – so you can get creative with all Backyard Building’s best add-ons; cupolas, flowerboxes, ramps, workbenches, shelves, and windows.
Stow your cords of dry winter firewood, stash your best power tools and building equipment, or store all your family’s outdoor belongings – from bikes to soccer gear, skis to tractors. This 10x10 barn shed gives you all the space you need for yard and garden storage, to keep your gear and equipment safe and sound. Even better, it’s the ideal size for a convenient home office, man cave, music studio, yoga room, or study – simply customize with windows and skylights to let in all that rejuvenating sunshine; and you have a wonderful destination to get organized, recharge and stay ahead of that long to-do list.
With it’s adorable loft and customizable features – this outstanding 10x10 shed is the choice for you. You get to customize your barn-style shed with all the accessories and details you want; creating the ideal backyard destination for you or your family, and making every day more convenient, productive, and stress-free.
|Common Size (w x d x h)||10'x10'x10'|
|Actual Interior Dimensions (w x d)||120"x116.5"|
|Actual Floor size||120"x116.5"|
|Cubic Feet Storage||892 cf|
|Side Wall Height||72"|
|Double Door Opening Width||64"|
|Double Door Opening Height||72"|
|Wall Framing/ Construction||2x3|
|Floor Joist Spacing||16"|
|Overhang length (Front)||1.5"|
|Overhang length (sides)||0"|
|Roof Pitch||4/12 & 26/12|
|Maximum Roof Load (lb./ sq. ft.)||30|
|Maximum Wind Resistance (mph)||90|
|Assembled Weights||946 lbs.|
|Continuous piano hinges included||Yes|
|Aluminum threshold included||Yes|
|Type of handle included||Hasp|
|Warranty||2-year top-to-bottom warranty|
|Exterior Latex Paint Trim (qt)||2|
|Exterior Latex Paint Siding & Doors (Gal)||2|
Before You Buy
What you should know before your purchase:
- We will contact you within three business days after purchase to schedule a tentative shed installation date.
- 3ft. of clearance around your entire shed is required. 4ft. if larger than 160 sq. ft.
- Installation site needs to be cleared and prepared to within 6in. of level.
- Check with your HOA for any local building code requirements prior to purchase.
- Access to electricity is required within 150ft.
- Prices do not include painting, optional accessories, permits, zoning, excavating, slab, set back advice and out of level.
- We will install on concrete slab in place of wood floor. Slab must meet size and level requirements. No price adjustment or floor materials will be given due to additional labor and concrete anchors required.
- Painting is not included with purchase. We advise to paint the exterior of our 10x10 sheds with a quality latex paint and caulk all critical joints. Our warranty requires that all exposed surfaces need to be painted within 30 days after installation.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 28 | Next
Shed held up well (with modifications)
Second-to none quality --
Looks great, great service
Good Product and Even Better Customer Service
Very Pleased for the Process!
Sturdy and Reliable
Great product and installation! Thank you!
Just get it from Lowe's or Home Depot
Showing reviews 1-10 of 28 | Next