Select a few options for your shed, then review & checkout.
Paloma Wood Pavilion
- Includes professional on-site installation
- 25-year asphalt shingles included providing lasting protection with 5 popular colors to choose from
- Crafted from premium cedar; resistant to rot, decay and insects
- Wood roof panels are thicker than most metal pavilion roofs for added strength
- Black powder-coated steel brackets are rust and corrosion resistant
- Exemplary styling features arched corbels
- Extra-large 7"x7" posts
- Ideal next to ponds, gardens and backyard entertainment areas
- Stained for lasting richness
Wood Pavilion designed to elevate any backyard
The Paloma 12'x12' wood pavilion provides a sanctuary for relaxation. All you need is a bottle of wine and your closest friends to make it an unforgettable backyard experience. This free-standing pavilion is ideal next to pools, patio, gardens or outdoor kitchen areas. The Paloma pavilion is highlighted by a shingled roof and premium cedar construction; known for its beautiful finish and resistance to rot, decay and insects. Let us bring the ultimate getaway to your backyard today.
|Paloma 12'x12' Pavilion|
|Common Size||12' W x 12' L x 10'6"H|
|Roof Joists||24" on-center roof joists support panelized, solid cedar ceiling|
|Roof||25-year asphalt shingles|
|Assembled Weight||1,650 Lbs.|
|Structure type||Free standing pavilion|
Before You Buy
What you should know before buying the Paloma pavilion
- We will contact you within three business days after purchase to schedule a tentative pavilion installation date.
- 3' of clearance around your entire outdoor gazebo is required.
- The pavilion installation site needs to be cleared and prepared within 6" of level.
- Check with your HOA for any local building code requirements prior to purchase.
- Access to electricity is required within 150' of your backyard install site.
- Prices do not include optional accessories, permits, zoning, excavating, slab, set back advice and out-of-level.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!