Select a few options for your shed, then review & checkout.
Glen Arbor 12'x8' Shed
- Shingles with 5 popular colors to choose from
- Storage loft
- Window with shutters
- 6'4" tall side walls/ 9'3" peak height
- Extra-wide 64" double door opening
- Heavy-duty locking t-handle
- Decorative faux hinges
- LP® engineered wood siding provides complete resistance against rot, decay and termites
Due to popular demand, lead times have been extended to 8 -12 weeks in some regions. Order today for the next available installation.
Shed with Trendy Design & Built-in Functionality
Designed in an elegant ranch style, this state-of-the-art 12’x8’ shed gives you ample space to store lawn mowers, tractors, ladders, and other large equipment. The Glen Arbor includes a deep storage loft and shelf to help keep everything organized so you will never be slowed down. With 6’4" side walls, you have all the height you need for racks of long-handled garden rakes, shovels, and trimmers, or shelving for all your important tools.
Storage Loft & Shelf
Thanks to the included shelf and storage loft, this exceptional 12'x8 shed gives you plenty of space to spread out. You’ll find your shed serves as terrific storage to keep all your pool supplies, basketballs, hockey sticks, and piles of cleats organized; the ideal bicycle garage for all the family trikes, bikes, Burley Lites, and helmets; or as a world-class, classic wood shed. In fact, the Glen Arbor gives you so much space – you can combine your shed so that it fits all your family’s unique storage needs; accommodating everything from bikes to rakes, pool nets to wheel barrows.
If you’re looking for a work space, your search ends here. Work-at-home professionals love the spacious design, and the ability to easily customize the Glen Arbor with extra windows, skylights, and flowerboxes – making an idyllic spot for writers, designers, musicians, or business professionals. The Glen Arbor also makes a picture-perfect yoga studio, an all-important den, or mom and dad’s shared study space - the ideal backyard destination for recharging, set apart from the topsy-turvy demands and activity of your house and family. Whatever your requirements – you can quickly escape to your Glen Arbor shed – a home away from home that’s there for you just when you need it most.
|Common Size (w x d x h)||8' x 12' x 8'-8"|
|Actual Interior Dimensions (w x d)||96" x 144"|
|Actual Floor size||96" x 144"|
|Cubic Feet Storage||716|
|Side Wall Height||6'4"|
|Double Door Opening Width||64"|
|Double Door Opening Height||72"|
|Wall Framing/ Construction||2x4|
|Floor Joist Spacing||16" on center|
|Overhang length (Front)||1.5"|
|Overhang length (sides)||4.5"|
|Maximum Roof Load (lb./ sq. ft.)||30|
|Maximum Wind Resistance (mph)||90|
|Ventilation||2 wall vents|
|Accessories/Options included||Window, Shutters, Shelf, Loft & Vents|
|Window||Fully operable with screen and lock. Size: 22"x30"|
|Continuous piano hinges included||Yes|
|Type of handle included||Locking "T" Handle|
|Warranty||2-year top-to-bottom warranty|
|Exterior Latex Paint Trim (qt)||1|
|Exterior Latex Paint Siding & Doors (Gal)||2|
Before You Buy
What you should know before your purchase:
- We will contact you within three business days after purchase to schedule a tentative shed installation date.
- Install lead time is within 2-3 weeks.
- 3ft. of clearance around your entire shed is required. 4ft. if larger than 160 sq. ft.
- Installation site needs to be cleared and prepared to within 6in. of level.
- Check with your HOA for any local building code requirements prior to purchase.
- Access to electricity is required within 150ft.
- Prices do not include painting, optional accessories, permits, zoning, excavating, slab, set back advice and out of level.
- We will install on concrete slab in place of wood floor. Slab must meet size and level requirements. No price adjustment or floor materials will be given due to additional labor and concrete anchors required.
- Painting is not included with purchase. We advise to paint the exterior of our wooden sheds with a quality latex paint and caulk all critical joints. Our warranty requires that all exposed surfaces need to be painted within 30 days after installation.
missing Vents that i paid extra to get