Select a few options for your shed, then review & checkout.
Avery 8x12 Barn Shed
Get this shed installed in 3 weeks. Order today to reserve your spot!
- 25-year asphalt shingles provide lasting protection with 5 colors to choose from
- 48” wide doors make large equipment easier to access
- Includes two vents for proper ventilation
- Superior protection against hail, wind, moisture, decay, and termites using pre-treated, and primed LP® SmartSide® siding
- Continuous hinges distribute door weight evenly and prevent sagging
- Built to last – no warping like plastic sheds, no rusting like metal sheds
- 10-year limited material warranty, 50-year limited warranty for LP® SmartSide® siding
Practical Barn Shed for Everyday Storage
Bring country styling and functionality to your backyard with the Avery 8x12 barn storage shed. With tons of space for large equipment and long-handled tools, this barn-style wood shed is nothing short of a great value. The wide 48” double doors make it easy to store large equipment like bikes, lawnmowers, or ATVs. LP® SmartSide® siding provides excellent weather and insect resistance so your shed can last for many years to come.
|Common Size (w x d x h)||8'x12'x8'|
|Actual Interior Dimensions (w x d)||8'x12'|
|Actual Floor size||8'x12'|
|Cubic Feet Storage||624|
|Side Wall Height||4'|
|Double Door Opening Width||48"|
|Double Door Opening Height||69.5"|
|Wall Framing/ Construction||2x3|
|Roof Rafters||2x3 (7 sets)|
|Floor Joist Spacing||16"|
|Overhang length (Front)||1-1/8"|
|Overhang length (sides)||1-7/16"|
|Roof Pitch||(Upper) 3.75/12 & (Lower) 26/12|
|Maximum Roof Load (lb./ sq. ft.)||30|
|Maximum Wind Resistance (mph)||90|
|Assembled Weights||1,635 lbs.|
|Continuous piano hinges included||Yes|
|Type of handle included||T-handle|
|Exterior Latex Paint Trim (qt)||1|
|Exterior Latex Paint Siding & Doors (gal)||2|
|Roof style||Barn / Gambrel|
|Ventilation||(2) vents 8"x16"|
|Floor System||OSB floor with treated 2x4 wood floor decking, and 4"x4" runners|
Before You Buy
What you should know before your purchase:
- We will contact you within three business days after purchase to schedule a tentative shed installation date.
- 3ft. of clearance around your entire shed is required. 4ft. if larger than 160 sq. ft.
- Installation site needs to be cleared and prepared to within 6in. of level.
- Check with your HOA for any local building code requirements prior to purchase.
- Access to electricity is required within 150ft.
- Prices do not include painting, optional accessories, permits, zoning, excavating, slab, set back advice and out of level.
- We will install on concrete slab in place of wood floor. Slab must meet size and level requirements. No price adjustment or floor materials will be given due to additional labor and concrete anchors required.
- Painting is not included with purchase. We advise to paint the exterior of our 8x12 barn with a quality latex paint and caulk all critical joints. Our warranty requires that all exposed surfaces need to be painted within 30 days after installation.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!