Select a few options for your shed, then review & checkout.
Aurora Garden Shed Greenhouse
- 25-year asphalt shingles included
- 4 aluminum roof windows and 4 adjustable vents
- Flexible door location - doors can be installed on eave or gable side
- 6' high eave wall / 9' high peak
- 32"w x 6'h door with locking handle
- 10-year top-to-bottom warranty
- LP® engineered wood siding provides complete resistance against rot, decay and termites
Shown with optional window & cedar bench.
Sun-Soaked Garden Storage
The ultimate, sun-soaked backyard greenhouse shed, or luxurious light-filled project room. Here, you get a sturdy, long-lasting building with a spacious interior perfect for your next gardening season or craft project. With 509 cubic feet of space, huge overhead windows, and optional adjustable vents that can control your indoor temperature; this structure is truly state-of-the-art. Your new shed is specially built to maximize solar exposure. You get premium 2x4 construction to withhold even the most dramatic weather, and we give you 25-year asphalt shingles in your choice of color, and a convenient, 10-year warranty on every aspect of your new shed. Whether you’re preparing a brand new crop of tomatoes, getting ready to pot your next batch of seedlings, or simply want a warm and sunny spot for your next craft project; the Aurora Greenhouse Shed is the choice for you.
Been dreaming of growing a better backyard garden than ever before? Want to have some more control over your crops? Looking to nurture your seedlings in a sunlit haven? Or, are you simply searching for a great, well-lit room to write, relax, or sip your early morning coffee before pushing off to work? This world-class potting shed gives you a climate-controlled environment where anything is possible. One of our favorite and most popular solar shed options, this idyllic garden retreat makes your next growing project a winner.
From gardening projects to deluxe relaxation, the Aurora potting shed gives you the oasis of calm and sunlight you’ve always wanted.
With its huge windows, you’ll be soaked in luxurious sunlight; free to daydream and garden to your heart’s content.
Today’s ecologically minded backyard gardeners are thinking about more than maintenance. More and more people are turning toward growing their own food all year round; using green technology and finding alternative ways to enjoy natural sunlight during the winter months. With the power vent option, you have the power to control the climate inside. This accessory includes a thermostat so you can regulate the climate based on your plant’s needs. With the Aurora greenhouse shed, you can truly become a master backyard gardener overnight!
|Common Size (w x d x h)||8' x 10' x 9'-3"|
|Actual Interior Dimensions (w x d)||92.50" x 120"|
|Actual Floor size||92.50" x 120"|
|Cubic Feet Storage||509|
|Side Wall Height||72"|
|Double Door Opening Width||64"|
|Double Door Opening Height||72"|
|Wall Framing/ Construction||2x4|
|Floor Joist Spacing||16"|
|Overhang length (Front)||0"|
|Overhang length (sides)||0"|
|Maximum Roof Load (lb./ sq. ft.)||30|
|Maximum Wind Resistance (mph)||90|
|Assembled Weights||897 lbs.|
|Continuous piano hinges included?||Yes|
|Aluminum threshold included?||No|
|Type of handle included||Keyed locking "L" handle|
|Warranty||10-year top-to-bottom warranty|
|Exterior Latex Paint Trim (qt)||2|
|Exterior Latex Paint Siding & Doors (Gal)||2|
Before You Buy
What you should know before your purchase:
- We will contact you within three business days after purchase to schedule a tentative shed installation date.
- 3ft. of clearance around your entire greenhouse building is required. 4ft. if larger than 160 sq. ft.
- Installation site needs to be cleared and prepared to within 6in. of level.
- Check with your HOA for any local building code requirements prior to purchase.
- Access to electricity is required within 150ft.
- Prices do not include painting, optional accessories, permits, zoning, excavating, slab, set back advice, out of level or delivery beyond 50 miles.
- We will install on concrete slab in place of wood floor. Slab must meet size and level requirements. No price adjustment or floor materials will be given due to additional labor and concrete anchors required.
- Painting is not included with purchase. We advise to paint the exterior of our wood sheds with a quality latex paint and caulk all critical joints. Our warranty requires that all exposed surfaces need to be painted within 30 days after installation.
It is just what I wanted
Product might have been great, but builder was terrible
Love my She'd!
Just as advertised!
We love it!
THEE Best Shed ever built!
Dear Raymond: Thanks
I was skeptical about this greenhouse / or solar shed. But I love it.