This is not your Grandfather’s shed siding.
Equipped with Smartguard® Technology, the elements don’t stand a chance against our sheds. The treated wood technology provides exceptional strength while resisting termites and fungal decay. And if you take a closer look, the deeply embossed cedar grain pattern offers the visual appeal of traditional siding. LP® SmartSide® siding will give your shed the protection it needs and the gorgeous styling you love.
What makes for durable siding?
- Resin-saturated, paint-based overlay for moisture resistance and better paintability.
- Wood strands are laid geometrically to maximize dimensional stability.
- Treated with our zinc borate-based SmartGuard® process to resist termites and fungal decay.
- Each strand of wood is coated with special binders, adding layer upon layer of strength and moisture resistance.
- Proprietary edge coating helps protect the siding from the elements.
- Deeply embossed cedar grain pattern for traditional look.
What is the best siding?
|LP® Siding||Untreated T1-11 Plywood||Vinyl||Metal|
|Treated with SmartGuard Process|
|Free of Knots, Patches and Face Voids|
|Resists Fungal Decay|
|Resists Face Splitting and Cracking|
|Rich Cedar Grain Exterior Texture|
|Superior Dent Resistance|
Most of our sheds feature resilient LP® siding, however, we offer vinyl sided sheds too. These are designed to match most home designs and meet most HOA restrictions.
Learn more about the best options for wood siding.
Painting LP® SmartSide Siding
Our shed siding is installed, pre-primed and ready for paint. Painting LP® siding is easy. Any premium quality, 100% acrylic latex paint will look great. Don't forget to caulk all horizontal seams before painting for a well protected, professionally finished result.