What is a Gable Style Shed?
Gable sheds are a popular choice, as they provide simple and economical storage solutions. Gable style roofs consist of a single sloping plane of the same pitch on each side of the ridge. This simple roof design complements almost any style home.
Gable sheds are perfect for anyone that is running out of garage space. They are a great solution for storing all your gardening needs. If your garage has become a “catch all”, a gable shed will be the perfect affordable storage solution.
- Built on site - installation and delivery are FREE!*
- Easy access double doors
- Strong wood framing stands up to heavy wind and snow loads
- Full-length galvanized steel hinges prevent door sagging
- Flexible door location - Can be installed on eave or gable side (Heritage series only)
- LP® engineered wood siding provides complete resistance against rot, decay and termites
- 25-year asphalt shingles provide lasting protection with 5 colors to choose from
- Hand-crafted with pride in the U.S.A.
*Additional charge will apply for deliveries beyond 50 miles from a local distribution center