Gable ShedsContemporary style compliments many home designs.
Gambrel ShedsClassic look that offers additional overhead storage.
Ranch ShedsPopular style features eave doors & extended roof overhangs.
Storage Shed Styles
- Gable: A popular and economical design that compliments most home designs. Features two sloping sides that come together at a ridge, creating two end walls with a triangular extension.
- Gambrel: a more classic country style that features a two-sided roof with multiple slopes on either side with the lower slope having a steeper pitch. Main benefit is extra overhead storage space.
- Ranch: A modern design that is well known for its longer, close-to-the-ground profile and wide open layout.
Traditional Uses for Sheds
Tool Storage & Workshops
- Sheds are most commonly used to store various tools and use as a multi-functional workshop – much to the delight of weekend warriors.
Home & Garden Storage
- Sheds can also be used to free up space in the garage. Lawnmowers, tractors, weed trimmers, bicycles, lawn and gardening equipment, and much more can be moved into the shed, leaving extra space for your sports car.
- When there is not enough space in the home for a man-centric room, a man cave is the perfect backyard seclusion. Just add a high-definition TV, bar stools, and a spot for a pool table, and invite your friends.
- She sheds are a great space for women to relax, create, entertain, and enjoy! Why should men have the only place to hide from the family?
- A backyard bar represents a permanent destination of relaxation after a hard day’s work – just steps from your backdoor. Add a bar, TV and a few bar stools. Also saves a trip to the local bar.
Other Advantages of Backyard Building's Storage Sheds
Much like the quality of our storage sheds, we don’t cut corners when it comes to customer service, installation, or customizable options for our customers. Combined, these elements are what set us apart. Our products aren't a temporary fix, but rather a long-lasting and reliable solution to a variety of your outdoor storage, and recreational needs.
- Free delivery, and professional installation
- Easy access double doors
- Full-length galvanized steel hinges prevent door sagging
- Primed and ready-to-paint (paint/painting not included)
- Flexible door location - install on eave or gable side
- Hand-crafted with pride in America
If you live in an area of the country where it isn’t always 72 and sunny, you’ll appreciate that our sheds are engineered to outperform in even the harshest weather conditions!
- Strong wood framing stands up to heavy wind and snow loads
- Engineered, treated wood siding provides resistance against termites and fungal decay
- Wood panels are designed to never show knots or imperfections
- Durable wood floor features 40-year treated framing and 4x4 runners. Floors are resistant to moisture
- 25-year asphalt shingles provide lasting protection with 5 colors to choose from
Durable wood construction offers timeless beauty, versatility, and quality…
|✓ Unmatched visual appeal||✓ Centuries of proven performance|
|✓ Made from renewable resources||✓ Paint to match your home|
|✓ Won't rust or dent like metal||✓ Won't sag or buckle like plastic|
See how the installation and delivery process works.