Brighton Round Gazebos
The Perfect Backyard Getaway Is Just Steps Away
Expand your outdoor living space easily with our luxurious gazebos. These simple additions have been utilized throughout history and across multiple cultures to accentuate and differentiate, and your backyard can join the fun as well! Outdoor living is all about bringing the joys and comforts of your home outdoors. With the right gazebo, you can transform your backyard into the perfect outdoor oasis. Place your gazebo next to a garden or pond and you can create a beautiful relaxation area, children’s play space or even host weddings and parties.
The real beauty of our gazebos is the quality construction.
Our gazebos are crafted from select tight-knot Cedar, which has been harvested in Asia for more than 800 years. This durable wood is ideal for our gazebos because of its natural protection from decay and termite resistance. Regardless of which gazebo you choose, your backyard space will be filled with charm, beauty and enjoyment for years to come.
- Professional, on-site installation included
- Provides shade and architectural interest to your backyard garden, pond or patio area
- Crafted from select tight-knot cedar - resistant to rot, decay and insects
- Decorative spindles with metal cap and wooden finial
- 10 year top-to-bottom warranty
- Keep mosquitoes and other pesky insects out with optional screen
What is a gazebo?
A gazebo is an iconic structure that compliments gardens, ponds and backyard patio areas. Their architectural beauty is often used for wedding photography and backyard entertainment destinations. A wooden gazebo can even be decorated with vines and other plants to blend in perfectly with gardens. Gazebos are the perfect place to enjoy a glass of wine and a tasty barbeque with family and friends.
Type of Gazebos
- Screened: Keep pesky bugs out while letting fresh air in. (optional)
- Open: Provides an intimate experience in your backyard garden.
- Wooden: Features a stunning tone and blends well with any backyard landscape
Gazebo Shapes & Sizes
We suggest deciding where you would like to put your gazebo to get an idea of the best size for your backyard. What is the maximum size that will fit? Try making some measurements using a tape measure and see what dimensions you come up with. Secondly, what will you be using it for most? Do you already have furniture you would like to fit underneath? Consider these questions and feel free to contact us for suggestions.
- Octagonal: 8 sided gazebo is best where space is limited
Uses for a Gazebos
- Architectural interest
- Point of relaxation
- Family gatherings