The health and safety of our customers, installers and employees is our highest priority. As communities deal with the impact of the coronavirus (COVID-19), more than ever, we recognize the importance of keeping you informed about the special measures we’re taking.
Our management meets daily to monitor local and national developments regarding COVID-19. We discuss and continually evaluate our policies and procedures, making sure we are doing everything possible to keep people protected and safe.
In most areas of the country we qualify for exceptions to local and state “shelter in place” orders and remain open for business. Nearly all of our nationwide branch installation offices are operating at full capacity.
All factories and branch installation offices are executing safety precautions recommended by the CDC and, in addition, we have instituted a “social distancing Installation process”.
- Our installers are being trained on social distancing guidelines.
- The day of your scheduled installation you will be notified by phone when your installer is on the way so you can prepare access for the installer.
- Our installations take place in your backyard. The installer will never need to be inside your home.
- We will follow up via phone, email and text to ensure the installation goes perfectly.
- Our Certificate of Completion (COC) will be sent electronically, thereby eliminating the need to sign in person.
- Your 100% satisfaction is guaranteed.
Our branch personnel and installers have been trained and prepared to ensure your project gets completed safely and smoothly.
Thank you for your continued confidence and trust. Your understanding and patience in these difficult times is truly appreciated. Our biggest disappointment is that we won’t be able to shake your hand when the installation is complete. We’re really going to miss that part.
Stay safe, we’re here for you.