Why Backyard Buildings?
Backyard Buildings is a trusted name in the industry with over 35 years of experience designing and building wood storage buildings. We offer quality storage and recreational building solutions for nearly every purpose and budget.
Our experienced installation team are thoroughly trained to build each storage building exactly to our specifications. We have a passion for excellence that is contagious throughout our entire branch network and we want to share that with you. Our job is never complete until you’re completely satisfied.
With Backyard Buildings, you'll receive the following:
- Complete turn-key solution, which includes FREE delivery* and professional on-site installation by our certified installers.
- Customized to fit your needs. Choose from the widest variety of styles and sizes of storage sheds, solar sheds and gazebos.
- Two different types of siding to chose from. Wood and vinyl siding. Click here to see our vinyl sided sheds.
- Satisfaction guaranteed. Every building is backed by our worry-free, top-to-bottom warranty.
- Superior construction and exceptional value. Our high-quality products are made to fit your budget.
- Click here to see how the delivery and installation process works.
*Within 50 miles of branch. Additional charge applies beyond 50 miles.
What Makes Our Wood Storage Buildings Better?
Our wood storage building structures include the following standard features:
- Easy access double doors.
- Full-length galvanized steel hinges that prevents door sagging.
- LP® engineered wood, treated to resist termites and fungal decay. What is LP Siding?
- Factory primed and ready-to-paint (paint/painting not included).
- Durable wood floor features treated framing with OSB decking and 4x4 runners** (excludes gazebos and pergolas).
- We also offer a 3/4" treated plywood floor option (20% thicker). Ideal for storing big, heavy items such as riding lawn mowers, motorcycles and go-karts.
- Strong wood frame construction stands up to heavy wind and snow loads
- 25 year asphalt shingles provide lasting protection, with five colors to choose from.
Manufactured in the USA!
We take pride in manufacturing wood storage buildings out of our state of the art facility in Monroe, Michigan. With the aid of heavy duty machinery and experienced craftsmen, our outdoor structures are packed into kits and shipped to our 32 beautiful showrooms across the United States.
Click here to see what customers had to say about us.
Click here to download our brochure for 2013.
**Backyard Buildings will install wood storage buildings on customer's concrete slab. No price adjustment will be given due to additional labor and concrete anchors required. Slab must meet size and level requirements.